If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 433-0005

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mold is very aggressive and loves to live in moisture. The longer it is allowed to live in a dwelling, the more damage it can do. Most of the time, mold can be remediated and the structure can be treated and will be good as new, but there are other times when the mold has been allowed to feed away far too long and the structure must be removed. This happened in a claim that we worked in in Virginia. The mold had basically eaten thru the drywall and it had to be removed in most of the downstairs area.