KITCHEN FIRE IN LITTLETON,NC
SERVPRO of Franklin, Vance and Granville Counties was call out to a grease fire in Littleton, NC. Upon arrival, we found extensive damage had been done to the Kitchen and there was smoke damage throughout the remainder of the residence. We had to pack out all of the contents and transfer them to our facility in Henderson, NC in order to clean the contents thoroughly and then repackage them. Once the repairs had been completed, we were able to take the contents back to the residence and unpack and replace them in their proper locations. After completion of the job, the customer was amazed at the attention to detail and the level of service they received from us. Give us a call if we can assist you with a fire damage at 252-433-0005.