If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 433-0005

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


When a home or business sets vacant for an extended period of time, it is very possible for mold to grow if conditions are favorable. We were called out to a home that was unoccupied that had significant mold growth in the kitchen and bathroom areas. Our technicians went in and began remediation and they were able to do a remarkable job. Once the mold has been removed, we will be doing air quality testing to make sure that there is no mold spores present and our work will be complete. If you have a home or business that has mold issues, give us a call at 252-433-0005 or 919-339-4848.