If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 433-0005

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


11/22/2013 (Permalink)

Fire damage in Youngsville, NC. Result of an Unattended candle- don't let this happen to you!

With the Holiday Season quickly approaching SERVPRO of Franklin, Vance and Granville Counties would like to provide you with some tips this holiday season:

First, Supervise all items on the stove top as 58% of kitchen fires involve ranges with electric ranges having a higher risk than homes with gas cook tops. Fires can spread quickly. make sure you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen!

Never leave a candle unattended... 32 candle fires are reported daily in the month of December!  That is 992 preventable fires!

Be Safe and Supervise! These people weren't so fortunate and this is what can happened. This was a candle left unattended in the bathroom.

SERVPRO of Franklin,Vance and Granville Counties - are here to help! Call us at 252-433-0005 or 919-339-4848

Other News

View Recent Posts